Turbotax.ca/download is an income tax preparation software that allows individuals to calculate and file their federal and state income taxes. This software includes various features and tools that help in the automatic preparation and filing of taxes. It also indicates the necessary updates and informs the timing of tax payment.
How to download TurboTax in your system ?
- Sign in to your TurboTax account via Turbotax.ca/download using the same login you used when you made your purchase.
- If you’re not already on the Downloads tab, select it.
- Select the corresponding blue button for the product you wish to download
- If you don’t see your product, use account recovery to find out if you have other usernames associated with your email.
- Save the download somewhere on your computer where you can find it.
- If you need help finding your download, check our instructions for Windows or Mac.
- Finally, install your software by double-clicking the downloaded file.
How to install TurboTax ?
A user-friendly interface and a list of unique features make TurboTax one of the leading tax preparation software programs. If you plan to file your taxes online, you may be wondering how to set up TurboTax. As such, you can follow the steps below to install software programs on your computer:
- Make sure you have a reliable and strong internet connection.
- Open a web browser on your computer and go to “Turbotax.ca/download.”
- If you are already registered on TurboTax, use the correct login credentials to log in to your account. Otherwise, click “Create Account”.
- Find the “Download” option and click on it.
- Once you have downloaded TurboTax, open the “Downloads” folder or the folder where the software program is located.
- Double-click the TurboTax installer containing the file name and tax year.
- Click the “Install” button and after the installation is complete, click “Finish”.
- Enter the product activation key in the required space and click “Next”.
Why is TurboTax the right choice ?
- Forgot your TurboTax Online User ID or password.
To recover your user ID or password associated with TurboTax, follow the steps given here :
- Go to the account recovery page.
- Enter one of the following:
- Phone number (recommended)
- Email address
- User ID
- Go to Turbotax.ca/download.